Thursday, January 27, 2011

BAH!

These effed up dreams about being late 4 work can stop anytime...ive never been late for work...clearly I am a complete psycho anal retentive having such fucked up dreams about being late....earlier in the week it was me waking up and all the clocks were different so I asked G why and he said the bedside clock was the time in Japan and I was like WTF?!!!! and he said "well you like sushi don't you?" like it was totally logical.

Today I woke up and it was 11 am!!!!!! and I am shitting my pants trying to get ready but I am having issues b/c I have gone all fucked up Black Swan style having hallucinations and realizing I am really ill and need to call my Dr right away b/c what if I have late onset schizophrenia? I also in this dream told Ayla to move out. hah hahaha hahaha she has NO idea how appealing that sounds to me in real life - esp after the TEXT TO LAND LINE phone calls I got last night at 1 am....