Monday, February 07, 2011

Bodily Function Post

I am typing in red to signify the fact I am a hemorrhaging beast.
Was a good weekend despite the obvious uterine inducing death.
Sat. we thrift shopped and I got a cool kangaroo with a gaping pouch that I plan to stuff with things and take pictures of.
We wandered around, hit the Garricks Head Pub for lunch....wandered home...played Settlers of Catan finally...so many rules and details but we played and had a blast...Graeme needs to step it up and win a bloody game though! Sunday I cooked my face off...tried a new recipe...curried barley...with butternut squash, peas, a few vegs etc...liked it so much made a giant batch with cayenne and garlic etc....then made a baked pasta for dinner and leftovers...mmm mmm mmmm Cooking whilst high on T3's is highly recommended...it makes it most pleasant.

2 comments:

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Curried barley! What a great idea! I love barley and I love curry, but I never thought to put the two together. Well that's going to change!

Conky said...

itsa tastey side dish alright...next time im making some with a buttload of chicken in it and calling it a complete meal!