Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CHE!

OMG Maureen's pics of Havana just make me wanna go there all the more AGAIN this year...This was her 2nd trip to Cuba...it made me droooool! Amazing cemetery pictures and such...fml...that is the 1st place I am going once I am done paying for my kid's junk! I will even go by myself I don't even care!

Life on the Conklin Ranchero is fairly quiet and boring...I had a year of someone bugging the shit out of me....now with that force of nature relocated I am kind of lost...haha I have my bedroom tip top again and have cheared out 33 shirts to go to the consignment store...yeah that IS embarrassing. The cat is no longer interested in the closet since the re-org and i leave the closet OPEN just so she doesn't think there is anything in there she needs...mission accomplished.

Just culled a buncha ppl on FB...no reason really just don't care to know about them and dont care 4 them to know about me.
Kind of wandering about in a daze these days trying to recalibrate myself...Ayla's is back to douche-o-rama-ville this week....now that I got such a long dose of her humanity it is really depressing and I do home she was just having a shit day and it is not a complete 180 again.

Started my earthquake kit....I have 30 bottles of water in the closet. I better get crackin' on the rest. haha

4 comments:

Cyndy said...

If you culled me....if you culled me...well I guess there's not much I can do about it...but still.

Conky said...

NEVER!!!!!!!!

Maureen said...

It was my third trip - first one was with my friend's husband hahaha....if you go I'm meeting you there!

Conky said...

friends husband?!!! ok there is a story there i bet...lol