I do not get excited about too many things but THIS is gunna be kick ass awesome in Vegas next month:
What's Included:The Grand Celebration is the crowning jewel in our selection of helicopter tours. It is easily the most popular and regularly sells out weeks in advance. This helicopter tour provides stunning aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and of course Grand Canyon. Additionally, this tour lands at the bottom of the canyon on a private plateau overlooking the mighty Colorado River. There, guests enjoy a champagne picnic and refreshment while surrounded by the awe inspiring grandeur that is the Grand Canyon. It is truly an experience unlike any other!
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa and Grand Canyon West.
- Landing at the bottom of Grand Canyon, 4,000 feet below the rim
- An unforgettable champagne picnic with time to explore
- EC-130 Helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
- Multi-lingual narration
- Hotel pickup and drop off
It costs out the butt but doing it once is all I need so totally justifiable...